Fan voting starts on May 1st 9AM PST (May 2nd, 1AM KST).
▪ US ARMYs: can vote on Billboard’s website.
▪ International ARMYs: can vote via Twitter only.
1. BTS OR @BTS_twt (Note: It is NOT REQUIRED to tag/mention BTS on all of your tweet votes.)
2. Any form of the word ‘vote’ e.g. vote/voting/voted, etc.
– I voted @BTS_twt for the #BBMAs Top Social Artist Award.
– I voted for BTS for the #BBMAs Top Social Artist Award.
In addition, retweeting a VALID tweet from another account COUNTS as 1 vote from YOU.
– Only Tweet Votes posted during the Voting Period that comply with the foregoing instructions will be counted as valid votes.
– Your Twitter account must be set to PUBLIC and not private.
– Do NOT include multiple finalists’ names in your tweet.
– DO NOT include derogatory, defamatory, or obscene language or images.
– A maximum of 100 tweets are allowed per account per day.
– Important changes: (1) The official 2016 guidelines didn’t mention that we “can’t include images” in our tweets. Those will be counted, as long as you observe the restrictions stated above. (2) Retweets count.
– The above-information are based on the 2016 BBMA Guidelines and are subject to change without prior notice. We will keep you posted.)
[Disclaimer: According to Billboard, The awards are based on the reporting period of March 18, 2016 through March 16, 2017. Streams after this are unlikely to be counted in the awards, BUT in order to maintain BTS’ position on Billboard charts, we hope everyone shows support by streaming their music and MVs.]
– STREAM their songs, especially their recent title tracks, on Spotify/Apple Music/etc. Share these on social media as well.
– STREAM their MVs, especially those of new songs like Blood Sweat & Tears, Spring Day and Not Today. Like, comment, and share on social media.
– Like, comment, and share their social media content (YT: BANGTANTV, ibighit; IG, Twitter, FB)
Compiled by: ARMY Base | @bangtanitl