2015 BTS LIVE TRILOGY : EPSODE II. THE RED BULLET ~SECOND HALF~ IN THAILAND
- Show: Date Saturday 8 August 2015
- Venue: Thunder Dome, Muang Thong Thani
- Show starts 5.00 PM
- Ticket price 4800 (standing or seated), 4500, 3800, 2800 or 1800 Baht
- Sales date Presale tickets: 20-30 June 2015
- Regular tickets: from 1 July 2015
- Distribution channel http://www.registarthailandcom
- Every ticket holder gets a free official poster of the concert (posters are distributed on the show date).
It is, however, not just free posters we’re giving out, ticket holders will enjoy more privileges from us at the RegiStar.
- 450 participants (reserved only for 4,800 & 4,500 Baht presale ticket holders)
- The first 100 to buy presale tickets will automatically be awarded the Hi-Five.
- A further 200 will be drawn from the remaining presale ticket holders.
- The last 100 will be drawn from regular ticket holders.
- 50 will be drawn from the 4,500 ticket holders
Group photo session:
- 70 participants (7 groups, 10 each) reserved only for presale ticket holders.
- 60 will be drawn from the 4,800 Baht ticket holders.
- Another 10 from the 4,500 Baht ticket holders
- 150 participants (reserved only for presale ticket holders)
- 70 will be drawn from the 4800 Baht ticket holders.
- Another 30 from the 4500 Baht ticket holders.
- The remaining 50 prizes will be allocated to the lucky holders of 3,800, 2800 and 1800 tickets.
Poster with BTS autograph
- A draw will decide the lucky winners
- 20 of the 4,800 Baht ticket holders,
- 10 of the 4,500 Baht ticket holders,
- 10 of the 3800 Baht ticket holders,
- 5 of the 2800 Baht ticket holders and
- 5 of the 1800 Baht ticket holders.
All the draws will take place on 6 August 2015. Check the results at https://www.facebook.com/RegiStarThailand or at www.registarthailand.com