** As of now, voting is limited to users in Korea. This seems to only happen when you sign in through the mbcplus ID, though. We recommend that you sign in through SNS, especially Kakaotalk. **
There are three different methods you can vote for BTS depending on what devices you’re using.
Voting period is from Tuesday 12AM KST to Sunday 11:59PM KST
Creating an MBC Plus Account
(For iOS users, you need an MBC Plus account to vote. It is optional for Android users since you can login either via Facebook, Kakao or Google Account, as an alternative to an MBC plus account.)
- You need to create an MBC Plus account here.
- Sign up as a foreigner living abroad.
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- Verify your email address.
- Fill out your personal information.
– Make sure your password includes big letters, small letters and numbers.
– Use a @gmail.com email address.
– Click on verify after “ID” and “Username” after you entered them
–> a new window will pop up
–> enter your ID / Username and click on the black button
–> if it says 아이디 / 이름 “_____” 는 사용하실 수 있는 아이디입니다, then your ID / username is available
- After a successful registration you will be redirected to the following page.
- Now login to be able to vote for BTS.
- Open this link: here
- Click on this banner
- Click the top left button (Three horizontal lines) , then click log in
- Fill in your login details accordingly
- You will be brought back to the voting list. Scroll down until you find BTS and vote for them.
- After you have voted, an alert will appear saying you have two more votes left.
- You will get this message when you have voted thrice.
– You can vote 3 times a day per ID. You can vote using multiple accounts
– Voting period is from Tuesday to Sunday.
(You can only vote once a day per device, if you have multiple devices, you can log in using another accounts [MBC Plus/Facebook/Google+/Kakao])
- Download the application from here or here. (If your download appears as a zip file on mobile instead of an apk file, download it on PC and send it to your phone. Make sure to ‘allow installation from unknown sources’ on your device’s security settings before installing.)
- Once you’ve downloaded and installed, open the app and you will find something like this.
- Click on the top-left side
- Click on the bottom part as shown on the picture below to log in.
- Log in with your MBS Plus account or Facebook/Google+/Kakao account.
- Once you are logged in, scroll down until you find show champion and click as shown below.
- Scroll down to find “피 땀 눈물” and choose to vote. You can vote 3 times a day per device. So, logging in with a different account won’t work. (Note that the screencaps were made during HYYH era, so you see “FIRE” now instead of their current title song. The procedure does not change, though!)
- Once you’ve used up all 3 votes, something like this will show up letting you know you’ve voted. Voting period is from Tuesday to Sunday.
[For QQ/WeChat/Weibo users only] Personal Computers (PC)
- Open this link to enter the Mango TV website.
- Scroll down until you see the Young Forever album cover, click it.
- You will be prompted to log in to vote.
- You can log in using either your QQ/WeChat/Weibo account.
- After you logged in, you can see your profile picture on the top right. Now click at the Young Forever album cover to vote for BTS.
You may vote once every 30 minutes per account.